Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Night At Home - YIKES!!

OK. Granted, there is a old saying, "While the cat's away, the mice will play." However, our children, Josh, Katy, Nick and Sam, took this to a new height while Cindy and I were able to go out on a little "date" to watch Ben and Erik at their basketball games.

Just take a look at what happens at our hacienda and is captured on the camera when we're gone.... (Oh, yah, before I forget... N.B. -- Disclaimer: No one nor the house was hurt or injured during the photo session that follows)





I'm guessing that this is Sam is checking himself out in the reflection of the window.



Could this young man be the culprit??? Did this young man have the itchy trigger finger? Hmmm. We may never know.
But...truth be told, now we know what really goes on!!! Oh, just a side note... Ben and Erik both lost their games.
Hope your day is as much fun as these guys had last night.

No comments: